[Linux-aus] Ballarat Hackerspace reporting in - Milestone three completed

Linux Australia President president at linux.org.au
Thu Dec 14 14:29:24 AEDT 2017

The regularity and detail of reporting from Ballarat Hackerspace fills
me with pride and joy.

This is a fantastic outcome Robert - congratulations to you and the
bHack crew for an excellent project, and especially to Kim for all her
efforts.

/me puts a great big green tick next to Ballarat Hackerspace on the
Grants list.

Wishing all the bHack crew a great Christmas and New Year. May you
receive many electronic pressies.

Kind regards,

Kathy

On 13/12/17 22:09, Robert Layton via linux-aus wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> This is our final check-in for our grant application. It's a little
> late - that's my fault for not getting to it earlier, but the women
> have been very active in the space.
>
> They have put together a Prusa 3D printer, and are getting successful
> prints out of it! Plans are underway for future Raspberry Pi workshops
> for WW, and we have two new female members looking to help Kim with
> future events on Wednesday nights. They are doing a great job!
>
> Formally, against our milestones. We have 7 female members and 23
> members overall, for a 30% female membership rate! So that's all
> milestones completed, and all KPIs met for this year.
>
> I'm really proud of the continued work that Kim has put into these
> nights, as well as our other committee members who have provided their
> time to help out with workshops, setting up, and getting things running.
>
> Thanks also to Linux Australia for your support this year, and the
> general support to the hacking community. Have a great Christmas!
>
> - Robert, on behalf of the Ballarat Hackerspace committee

Kathy Reid
President
Linux Australia

0418 130 636