[Linux-aus] LA co-branding proposal

Nathan Bailey web at polynate.net
Wed Jan 13 14:24:06 AEDT 2016

I like the "Let 1000 flowers bloom" approach you're suggesting here Anthony.

Let's build momentum around initiatives that members are passionate about.

The initiatives that garner the most interest and participation are the
ones that can shape the future direction (and potentially name) of the
organisation.
-N

PS: Also +1 for your original suggestion :-)