[Linux-aus] Confound It @ MemberDB :)

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Mon Jan 11 22:26:57 AEDT 2016

I am tempted to alter the code to allow "equal preferences", eg:

1.       I'd prefer Person1;

2.       I don't care if Person2 or Person3 get second preference;

3.       Then Person4;

4.       And finally, I don't care if Person5, Person6 or Person7 have
fourth place;

5.       There may be other candidates that I have not voted for after
this.

But I don't know if I could get the mathematical model right although I
know enough about voting systems to know that someone's probably
modelled this type of voting.

Or we could just stop having such good candidates. I suppose :P

--

David Lloyd

http://www.validlyodd.net/