[Linux-aus] Spam :: Linux Device

ac ac at main.me
Tue Apr 26 15:49:25 AEST 2016

Chris,

Why do you insist that I address your/my/anyone's  concerns in public?

And with regards websites, brand names, etc. as I did clearly say
originally and again in my revision - I do not yet have any of that. -
please read the revision again, for clarity.

Why is it relevant or why does it matter what open source projects I
personally have contributed to?
Are you demanding and insisting on that information because i reacted
to someone on this list insinuating that I "rip off" other people's
work?

Please explain or educate and help me understand the Linux Australia community better:

Someone posted on this list that people who redistribute spamassassin
are STEALING/THEFT (rip off) someone else's work.

Nobody - except myself, reacted to that

So, Linux Australia considers someone who sells a Linux DVD as a thief?

I find some people's reactions very combative (and rude) I honestly do
not know why. It cannot be because you do not have my home address and
it cannot be because I am unwilling to tell you something - there is no
onus on me to give any information on a public list.

Anyway, I withdraw my request and I do honestly apologize for wasting
the lists time. This will be my last reply on this - even if someone
were to call me a monkey :)

So have fun, insult me some more, demand more things as "proof" and
good luck with that.