[Linux-aus] Spam :: Linux Device

Chris Debenham chris at adebenham.com
Tue Apr 26 15:15:19 AEST 2016

Andre, you still have not responded to any of my concerns.
The most basic things are a name, a website, pointers to some relevant
source code contributions etc.
The only things I could find relating to you online were not encouraging to
say the least but I can only assume that you are a different person than
the Andre Coetzee that I found reference to online (of who I could find no
evidence of code contributions beyond some php code from a few years ago)