[Linux-aus] Spam :: Linux Device

ac ac at main.me
Mon Apr 25 21:04:42 AEST 2016

Dude, seriously, you should rather top post...

You posted: (i think?)

that i did not read what Noel said? (i did)

that I am redistributing spam assassin (i am not - i do not use it)

that I am an amateur spammer :)

spammer 101 is vague details and appeals to emotion?

any linux techie with some experience can read / understand what i am saying instead
of a vague accusation - why do you not say exactly what is vague to you so I can explain it better ?

did i miss anything?  - for sanity  -  please rather top post :)