[Linux-aus] Spam :: Linux Device

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Mon Apr 25 21:14:59 AEST 2016

Well,

> Dude, seriously, you should rather top post...

Really? No.

> You posted: (i think?)
>
> that i did not read what Noel said? (i did)

My apologies - to be more precise, then, comprehend.

> that I am redistributing spam assassin (i am not - i do not use it)
> that I am an amateur spammer :)

You're describing a product which sounds very like it.

> spammer 101 is vague details and appeals to emotion?

No, it implies you don't know what you're talking about; you haven't
really proved me wrong.

> any linux techie with some experience can read / understand what i am
> saying instead of a vague accusation - why do you not say exactly what
is
> vague to you so I can explain it better ?

Others have done so already - why would I bother to do so myself when
you clearly don't comprehend what they've said to you?

DSL