[Linux-aus] Fwd: Re: Grant application

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Fri Oct 16 10:32:57 AEDT 2015

On 16/10/2015 07:18, Hugh Blemings wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 15/10/2015 13:48, Derren Desouza wrote:
>> Hello again,
>>
>> I would like to apply for a grant for advertisement revenue.
>> I have developed the service explained in my previous email which may
>> be
>> viewed below to a usable level but my aims have not changed.>
>>
>> [...]
>
> I may have missed the link Derren but is the source code for your
> project available ?  If not do you have plans to release the work
> under a Free Software/Open Source/Creative Commons license ?
>
> I believe this is an important criteria for Linux Australia in
> evaluating grant applications no matter what the merit (or lack
> thereof) the project may otherwise have.
>
> Cheers,
> Hugh

-1

1: Request is highly excessive
2: Not an Australian or permanent resident of Australia (UK
address/number)
3: Person already using other crowd sourcing funding organisations
4: Unless I missed something, it has little to no benefit really for our
community.

--
If you have the urge to reply to all rather than reply to list, you best
read  http://members.ausics.net/qwerty/