[Linux-aus] Fwd: Re: Grant application

Hugh Blemings hugh at blemings.org
Fri Oct 16 08:18:53 AEDT 2015

Hi,

On 15/10/2015 13:48, Derren Desouza wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> I would like to apply for a grant for advertisement revenue.
> I have developed the service explained in my previous email which may be
> viewed below to a usable level but my aims have not changed.>
 >
 > [...]

I may have missed the link Derren but is the source code for your
project available ?  If not do you have plans to release the work under
a Free Software/Open Source/Creative Commons license ?

I believe this is an important criteria for Linux Australia in
evaluating grant applications no matter what the merit (or lack thereof)
the project may otherwise have.

Cheers,
Hugh