[Linux-aus] Fwd: Re: Grant application

David Bell dtbell91 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 07:25:56 AEDT 2015

Hi Derren,

I'm unable to find a previous email from you in either my inbox or the
linux-aus mailing list archives (
http://lists.linux.org.au/pipermail/linux-aus/2015-May/thread.html). Are
you sure it went through?

On the topic of the grant request, I'm unsure what value this would return
to our community and it is a very large request.

Thanks,
David