[Linux-aus] Fwd: Re: Grant application

Derren Desouza derrend at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 15 13:48:44 AEDT 2015

Hello again,

I would like to apply for a grant for advertisement revenue.
I have developed the service explained in my previous email which may be
viewed below to a usable level but my aims have not changed.

I would humbly request funding for 1000 impressions per day for the next
180 days on coindesk.org, at $35 (US) CPM, which would be $8820 (AU) or
$1470 per month for the next six months.

Or if you would be willing to supply me with the full $2000 per calendar
month for the next twelve months which I originally applied for to cover
hosting and allow me to outsource the development of an Android and IOS
app then that would be even better and I could focus 100% of my energy
on multisig support. Otherwise I will have to learn java and the android
platform myself which is what I have been doing for two weeks now.

Just so the community doesn't think that I have been doing perfectly
well since May without funding, the reason for this is because I went
into debt rather than allow development to stop.

My hosting situation is extremely inadequate and not at all robust, for
instance there is only one point of failure in Singapore which would
render the project unusable. Ideally I would host the service using the
coreOS platform and at least three paas instances on different
continents (asia, usa, europe).

Here is a link to the updated info regarding the project and the
progress made over the last half year:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059474.0

And the project itself: https://cryptoproof.info/

Also a link to the reddit community and the very interesting
conversation I had recently with a fellow engineer in the 3D printing
industry:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3o0t9j/ann_cryptoproof_counterfeit_detection_and_proof/

And a ling to the youtube video tutorial if you would like to see the
service in action:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2c4eWKOeS4&feature=youtu.be

kind regards
derrend