[Linux-aus] Laptop advise

Roy E. kirpit at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 22:40:51 AEDT 2015

I'd like to thank each one of you for your time and helpful emails.

Honestly, i'm a little more confused and undecided because of too many
options. I will skip system76 as it seems too much binded with ubuntu,
thank you Phillip.

Eventually I will have to decide between Dell, HP and Lenovo, which sounds
like Russian rullet at the moment. And sure, I will write here back my
first impressions on whatever I'll choose.

Thanks again, Tennessee, Russell, Phillip, Martin and P, for your precious
time and helping me out.

Cheers,
Roy.