[Linux-aus] Laptop advise

David Gillies dave.gillies at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 22:51:05 AEDT 2015

Ironically for my work laptop recently I just moved from a Macbook Pro to a
Thinkpad T450S and have found the Linux experience on it fantastic. The
only problem I've had so far is that the DisplayPort port on the docking
station for it can't drive my 4K monitor at full resolution, which isn't
too big a deal as the mini DisplayPort connector on the side of the laptop
works fine.