[Linux-aus] Acknowledgement of country

James Turnbull james at lovedthanlost.net
Mon Nov 9 00:59:10 AEDT 2015

> Do not EVER assume because someone has a different opinion than yours
> that their opinion is less worthy or lacks empathy or understanding,
> next you'll be trying to call me a fucking racist... fools like you
> making statements like that are part of the problem.

No - you're just wrong. I'm not going to bother being polite about it.
I'm not sure if you're a racist, fucking or otherwise but if you can
pretend it's all rosy and "we're all Australian" then you're at the very
least in denial.

Try to be part of the solution rather than the problem.

Best wishes!

James Turnbull

--
* The Art of Monitoring (http://artofmonitoring.com)