[Linux-aus] Acknowledgement of country

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sun Nov 8 18:25:31 AEDT 2015

On Sun, 8 Nov 2015 02:07:50 PM Noel Butler wrote:
> > Which is the usual statement from folks who either don't have empathy
> > for or don't understand that those statements are simply not true as
> > experienced by indigenous Australians.
>
> Do not EVER assume because someone has a different opinion than yours
> that their opinion is less worthy or lacks empathy or understanding,
> next you'll be trying to call me a fucking racist... fools like you
> making statements like that are part of the problem.

http://www.houstonpress.com/arts/no-it-s-not-your-opinion-you-re-just-wrong-
updated-7611752

Noel, you are demonstrating less empathy here than most people in this
discussion.  Also "opinion" is not an excuse.  If you don't want people to
think of you as racist then take a different approach to discussions of race.