[Linux-aus] TED conference connect app

Ian ilox11 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 09:14:07 AEST 2015

And to the ACT 2013 LCA team,my reference to the shirt was based on
what an awesome idea for a conference and that future LCA Teams can
stand on your shoulders and do even better. Please don't be like other
posters and think I was being negative about the shirts, I love the
concept and love this shirt. I often wear it in summer because it is
such a cool looking shirt for a geek like me.

You really set the benchmark for making a conference stand out!

(Sorry Steve for first sending this direct to you, the GMail App is bad and
the mobile view of GMail is horrendous. Apologies)