[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2016 Geelong - CfP Update

David Bell dtbell91 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 11:49:36 AEST 2015

Hi Simon,

>Well I'm sure this news took everybody by surprise :)

It's completely unprecedented ;-)

>Does that mean the Miniconf deadline will not be extended and if not is it
the 6th or "today" ?

Thanks for seeking clarification on this, we will also be extending the
deadline for Miniconfs. The wording was such as it was not originally our
intention but we feel that we would like to give everyone as much time as
possible.

The CfP page now has the updated date.

Regards,
David