[Linux-aus] linux.conf.au 2016 Geelong - CfP Update

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Sat Jul 4 09:57:21 AEST 2015

On Fri, 3 Jul 2015, David Bell wrote:
> However, we think there are more stories out there that deserve attention.
> Originally scheduled to be closed today, the papers committee has agreed to
> extend the deadline, just to give everyone a little extra time to have their
> voice heard.
> The linux.conf.au 2016 CfP will now close midnight Sunday 2nd August 2015
> (2015-08-02T23:59:59+1000).

Well I'm sure this news took everybody by surprise :)

Anyway the CFP page says:

" The tentative close date for Presentations, Tutorials and Prototypes is
6th July. If you are proposing a Miniconf, you must submit your proposal
by 6th July. "

[ with the "must" in bold ]

Does that mean the Miniconf deadline will not be extended and if not is it
the 6th or "today" ?

--
Simon Lyall  |  Very Busy  |  Web: http://www.simonlyall.com/
"To stay awake all night adds a day to your life" - Stilgar