[Linux-aus] Grant request: Contribution to Senate voting source code FOI request review.

Andrew Donnellan ajdlinux at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 00:15:06 EST 2014

On 10/07/14 23:37, James Polley wrote:
> If you check the list of supporters in the kickstarted campaign,
> you'll see that one support is Scott Ludlam, a Greens senator.

There's also the Hon Penny Sharpe MLC, NSW Shadow Minister for Transport.

I'm not sure the AEC knew quite what they were getting themselves into...

Will be interesting to see what their response is to the Senate order -
I'll be very surprised if they don't try to claim public interest immunity.

Andrew