[Linux-aus] Grant request: Contribution to Senate voting source code FOI request review.

James Polley jamezpolley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 23:37:52 EST 2014

If you check the list of supporters in the kickstarted campaign, you'll see that one support is Scott Ludlam, a Greens senator.

I don't know what $$$ amount he contributed towards the cost of the FOI campaign, but I think it's clear that the campaign has rusted in grabbing public attention, in ways that are probably more valuable than any amount of money the campaign could raise.