[Linux-aus] LUG schedules (was Minutes...)

Peter Lawler linux-aus at bleeter.id.au
Sun Feb 23 15:02:16 EST 2014

On 23/02/14 14:20, Scott Bragg wrote:
> On 2014-02-23 10:39, Linux Australia Secretary wrote:
>
>> This is a great point Craige.
>> I know the Media Team is keen to get a newsletter together with
>> upcoming dates, and we also have a calendar here;
>> http://linux.org.au/calendar
>> but the trick is keeping it populated.
>
> Is this calendar only editable by the Media Team, or is there a way
> normal LA members (or those running LUGs) can add to it?

Thanks for tangentially reminding me, Scott.

There was some 'discussion' a while back (before I rage quit this list
for a while) in another thread about linux.org.au and the (allegedly
outdated and under threat of retirement) linux.conf.au domain

I seem to recall the calendar announcements for LCA 2014 coming from
(allegedly outdated and under threat of retirement) linux.conf.au
domain. I guess there's a calendar somewhere attached to the (allegedly
outdated and under threat of retirement) domain someone may want to get
sorted. I'll see if I can find an email notification from the (allegedly
outdated and under threat of retirement) LCA 2014 event and paste it below.

If/when the (allegedly outdated and under threat of retirement)
linux.conf.au domain is retired, some migratory planning stuff may be
required for the calendar for those who don't realise the (allegedly
outdated and under threat of retirement) domain they're subbed to is
going to be retired (or something)

P.

CC Council Secretary so that at least the Council doesn't de-list it's
own calendar or something or other...
---