[Linux-aus] Nomination for Council Member / Treasurer

David Williams davidmwilliams at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:24:38 EST 2014

Your comment about "hostility towards the organisation" is not a reasonable statement. It is a technology news site. You are, I believe, referring to a particular contributor who has their own opinion column which is unrelated to me.

Indeed, you cannot have it both ways. Linux Australia has on at least two occasions sought permission to republish two of my stories for its own use at various events. So, it is evil or not?

However, nevertheless, when I nominated there were no candidates for Treasurer. Now there are two. If my presence inspired those nominated to accept their nominations then I have perhaps already done more for this process than others.