[Linux-aus] Proposal: LA to donate to the Malcolm Tredinnick Memorial Prize

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Wed Sep 25 11:12:25 EST 2013

On 25/09/2013, at 10:27 AM, Joshua Hesketh <josh at nitrotech.org> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> That's very secondary to our aim here. I think this is a good way of remembering Malcolm and his great work in our community. We'll chat to the DSF and if they'd like to recognise us they are more than welcome to, but it is their prize.

Yes, but when one achieves the primary aim, one goes chasing the secondary ones that may or may not be easy to achieve; as you've suggested as simple chat would suffice to find out if it's possible (and probably would take less time than I have writing this) :P

DSL

ps. I've shifted this to my 'adam.com.au' address because it seems my bigpond one isn't liked by the mailing list.