[Linux-aus] Request for creation of "Video Recording and Streaming" subcommittee

Peter Lawler linux-aus at bleeter.id.au
Tue Mar 26 08:03:59 EST 2013

On 26/03/13 07:46, James Bromberger wrote:

> This discourages the "sitting in a room watching another
> presentation behaviour somewhat. Of course you cant catch every 3G or
> VPN connected client, but its about the majority/path of least
> resistance...

How would this work if one of what was predicted as a lesser attendance
talks turns out to fill the room quickly? I'm thinking here more
specifically about people with mobility issues who may take a bit longer
to get between talk venues. Wouldn't it also block people from being in
unused areas tuning in?

Surely the correct way to handle people one talk from the seating of
another would be to put it in the CoC for the conference.

Pete.