[Linux-aus] Request for creation of "Video Recording and Streaming" subcommittee

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Wed Mar 20 12:11:49 EST 2013

I strongly endorse this product or service.

This is a really good idea. There were some interesting ideas at the
end of LCA about how to do video "in the cloud", and I'd really like
to see those ideas end up actually being explored. A group with a long
term incentive to deliver awesome video seems like a good way of doing
that.

Michael