[Linux-aus] Expressing interest is a good thing

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Mon Mar 11 23:49:06 EST 2013

Hi Michael,

Please do. And assuming none of your vendor relationships are
confidential, feel free to release your bid budget (I'd suggest away
from final budget - the ghosts and council work closely with the teams
to get that sorted).

If you don't mind, see if you can add it to our wiki:
http://wiki.linux.org.au/Linux.conf.au_Bid_Guidelines

Cheers,
Josh