[Linux-aus] Expression of interest for LCA2015 Geelong

David Bell dtbell91 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 17:32:28 EST 2013

Good Evening All,

After seeing Cherie, Kelly and Andrew's emails regarding LCA2015 bids I
realised I had not announced my own intentions to the community at large.

I will be leading a bid to host LCA2015 in Geelong. I have already
approached several local community members and received their support in
the bid.

If anyone else from the Geelong area or Melbourne (or anyone from anywhere,
really) is interested in helping out feel free to contact me as we would
love your support.

Regards,
David Bell