[Linux-aus] Linux, Open-Source and the young-people.

Jeremy Visser jeremy at visser.name
Sat Jan 26 21:56:35 EST 2013

On 23/01/13 23:06, Noel Butler wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-01-23 at 21:38 +1000, Noel Butler wrote:
>> Not received here, and apparently  but others as well
>>
> Actually I dont seem to get ANY messages from announce list

Your follow-up messages indicated this was because you didn’t get
subscribed to the announce list for some reason.

But given that your mail server blocks messages coming from a .name
domain, [0] blocks all Yahoo e-mail, [1] and also blocks e-mail not
written in English, [2] I’m genuinely surprised that you’re not yet
accustomed to dealing with this all the time.

--
[0] I sent you an e-mail on 2012-09-26 at 08:22 +1000 about this --
hopefully you’ve fixed it since then.