[Linux-aus] Council Meeting 1 February 2013 - Minutes

Brent Wallis brent.wallis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 12:11:44 EST 2013

Hi Kathy,

Many thanks for your reply.
Me-thinks some thought my post was antagonistic , but I am deeply heartened
by your response here.

I too would default my actions to what the community desires and it's great
to see you guys thinking the same.

I have raised this only as something that immediately struck me as being
strange.
My "business bunny" reared its head and nibbled on my ear... no more no
less.

BTW, wonderful work from all concerned on the council these last few days.
Exciting times ahead!.. :-)

Haveagoodweekend!!

BW