[Linux-aus] Council Meeting 1 February 2013 - Minutes

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Feb 9 18:41:24 EST 2013

On Sat, 9 Feb 2013, Chris Neugebauer <chrisjrn at gmail.com> wrote:
> > However, if the community would prefer not to be advised about these
> > matters, we'd be happy to alter the format of minutes - we represent,
> > and work on behalf of the community so will be guided by feedback here.
>
> I, for one, think that seeing in camera items minuted is good.
> However, in the interests of openness, it would be good if any such
> items were disclosed to the membership in due course.

I agree that it would be good to have things disclosed if possible at some
future time.

But even if it's never possible to publish the discussion in question I think
it's a great practice to note that in-camera discussions have occurred.
Knowing how many discussions there were seems important to me.