[Linux-aus] Grant Inquiry: Open Food Web Foundation

Craige McWhirter craige at mcwhirter.com.au
Thu Apr 11 11:37:01 EST 2013

On 8 April 2013 21:52, Kirsten Larsen <kirsten at eaterprises.com.au> wrote:

As a new member of Linux Australia, I firstly say hello :)

Welcome Kirsten!

> More information is in the attached document, but in summary we are an
> Australian non-profit, established in October 2012 with the express aim to
> develop, accumulate and protect open source knowledge, code, applications
> and platforms for fair and sustainable food systems.

Great idea. I was wondering though how the Open Food Web Foundation's work
differentiates itself Appropedia <http://www.appropedia.org/>? Particularly
their food portal <http://www.appropedia.org/Portal:Food_and_agriculture>.

--
Craige McWhirter