[Linux-aus] LCA2014 - Next steps to get it done?

Joshua Hesketh josh at nitrotech.org
Tue Sep 4 00:05:54 EST 2012

That's great news, good luck with the smaller PCO's. (I would recommend
seeing my last post on this mailing list in regards to this topic for a
rough list of what is already done and therefore doesn't require a PCO).

The bid doesn't have to have exact dates if venues aren't willing to let
you lock them in. As long as you have a proposed venue and the agreement
to work together to figure out dates (hopefully with some sort of
priority etc) that will go a long way.

Cheers,
Josh