[Linux-aus] LCA 2011 list archives

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Nov 5 18:06:57 EST 2012

On Sat, 3 Nov 2012, Russell Coker <russell at coker.com.au> wrote:
> http://lists.followtheflow.org/pipermail/chat/
>
> What happened to the LCA 2011 list archives which used to be at the above
> URL?   Can they be restored?

[...]

> Archive.org has a copy of all of it, so anyone can find this if they wish
> (subject to slow page load times).  But really it should all be in one
> location were everyone can read it and Google search it.

I was mistaken, archive.org doesn't seem to have it all.

Can we get the original archives restored?  Also can we have a policy for
future LCAs that the archives will remain somewhere safe?

http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/open-source/57290-garrett-slams-tso-as-
rape-apologist
http://www.itwire.com/business-it-news/open-source/57296-tso-denies-ever-
saying-rape-is-not-a-problem

This issue is ongoing, the above two articles have just been published and I'm
sure that lots of other people are going to write about it.  I think that I
need to write another blog post about the issue.

It would be really good if the archives could be restored to avoid confusion
in the ongoing discussion.