[Linux-aus] Request for Grant under the Linux Australia Grants Program: UK Open Standards Consultation

Matthew Lye matthew.lye at ubuntu.com
Thu May 10 11:42:44 EST 2012

I would also consider this to be a good idea because of the way that we
tend to adopt UK policy.

Even discounting this look at ITIL and Prince2 for examples of how UK Govt
policies and reference materials have a way of making a large impact.

-Matthew Lye

 Leadership is responsibility, not privilege, Action, not position,
Guidance, not knowledge, and outcome, not disposition.
<No trees were harmed during this transmission. However, a great number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced>