[Linux-aus] Request for Grant under the Linux Australia Grants Program: UK Open Standards Consultation

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:32:39 EST 2012

On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Brendan Scott <lists at opensourcelaw.biz> wrote:
> On 05/09/2012 01:00 AM, David Lloyd wrote:
>>
>> Would Linux Australia or whatever its confounded name is be better off commissioning you to do this work under whatever its name is?
>>

> Probably, yes.
>
> Cheers

I think this would be an excellent use of LA's money; but I think it
would be appropriate if it were done on the condition of outcomes of
the submission being reported to the membership (e.g. through an LCA
submission, as was done with Brendan's Trade Practices Act work).

--Chris

--
--Christopher Neugebauer

Jabber: chrisjrn at gmail.com -- IRC: chrisjrn on irc.freenode.net --