[Linux-aus] LA Name Change - the process

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sun Jul 15 00:35:07 EST 2012

On Sat, 14 Jul 2012, Brent Wallis <brent.wallis at gmail.com> wrote:
> Despite what you "think" the majority think and want, in the end, you just
> could be wrong.
> There are many in LA that do not even bother with this or any other list.

Have you written a blog post about this?

I expect that anyone who's officially a member of LA who doesn't read this
list or Planet Linux Australia probably isn't going to care enough to vote for
any matter.

FWIW I generally don't vote in LA elections.  In most elections I think that
all people who are in the running will do a good job and I'm happy to let
other people determine who gets elected.