[Linux-aus] Distributed LCA team

Anthony Towns aj at erisian.com.au
Wed Aug 29 00:32:12 EST 2012

On 28 August 2012 18:35, Chris Neugebauer <chrisjrn at gmail.com> wrote:
> To keep this separate from the "ideas" thread:
> Who would be interested in supporting a distributed LCA bid for 2014,
> most likely to be run in Sydney?

While I appreciate the logistics considerations (though I'm not sure
UNSW is actually that easy from a "attendees like to have lunch"
perspective?); Cairns, Perth or Auckland would probably be my ideally
preferred locations I think. :)

> So far, I think Steve Dalton and Anthony Towns have said yes on the main thread.

For the record, if there are local teams who're still working up the
courage to bid for 2014, I'd be happy to participate from afar if
that's any help. (I normally presume people will ask if they want
help, so I can avoid sticking my nose in and coming across as
bikeshedding, which I love to do :)

Cheers,
aj

--