[Linux-aus] Distributed LCA team

Tim Serong tim at wirejunkie.com
Tue Aug 28 23:26:04 EST 2012

On 28/08/12 18:35, Chris Neugebauer wrote:
> To keep this separate from the "ideas" thread:
>
> Who would be interested in supporting a distributed LCA bid for 2014,
> most likely to be run in Sydney?
>
> So far, I think Steve Dalton and Anthony Towns have said yes on the main thread.
>
> I'll add myself as someone who can contribute once PyCon AU 2013 has
> happened (so realistically mid-September onwards) if needs be.
>
> Who else would?

I guess I really should go on-list with this.  IRC is so ephemeral.

I'll put my hand up to do $something_useful if a distributed team
happens for 2014.  LCA is one of my few opportunities to get out of the
house each year, and by all the gods I'm not letting that go (and you
can quote me on that).

Regards,

Tim