[Linux-aus] LCA2014 update

Steve Dalton steve at refactor.com.au
Tue Aug 28 16:43:18 EST 2012

I like this approach, I would quite like to run one on the Gold Coast at
some point, but apart from being a volunteer at Brisbane I have no
experience running an LCA, and I lack the support network here on the Coast
to help me (at present - I'm working on this)

If you did a Sydney one with a more dispersed team (utilized videocon for
getting some F2F time) I would be happy to nominate for the team as a
remote. Having a dispersed team gives people like me some hands-on
experience to put on my resume for a future bid. Hey we might even be able
to get some people from other regional cities to join and get more LCAs out
of the capital cities.

Heck - I started my Aussie life in Sydney so I consider myself a
half-Sydneysider anyway :)

Steve

Refactor. Engage | Succeed | Repeat
tel: +61 (0)7 5668 3424