[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct

Tom Eastman tom at eastman.net.nz
Tue Nov 29 06:44:13 EST 2011

On 29/11/11 00:06, Noel Butler wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-11-28 at 21:55 +1100, Silvia Pfeiffer wrote:
> Times change. Kids these days tell their parents to F off, if I did that
> when I was a kid some 40 odd years ago I'd have been skinned alive.

Times change, some kids these days attend conferences.

A friend of mine, then ten years old, presented a talk at the inaugural
Kiwi Pycon in 2009 that was quite well received.

My point is, don't assume too much about your potential audience, that's
what got everyone into this mess in the first place.

Cheers,

	Tom