[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct

Chris Neugebauer chrisjrn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 22:15:02 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 21:55, Silvia Pfeiffer
<silvia at silvia-pfeiffer.de> wrote:

> I've watched the keynote and while it made me only mildly queasy
> (cause I'm old enough for such stuff), it immediately made me judge
> the speaker as unprofessional, non-technical and not worthy of an LCA
> keynote. I would have walked out if I had had my child along at that
> keynote.

Well, he did specifically say that the content was PG-13 related, so
you'd have had your opportunity.

Should he have been able to make that disclaimer on an LCA keynote and
still present? Probably not, and that's what the code of conduct is
there to prevent/control.

--Chris