[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct

Rob Thomas xrobau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 20:01:18 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 5:46 PM, elliott-brennan
<elliottbrennan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Consequently I'd argue that the term
> sexual/sexually etc be retained as it is more
> specific and more easily understood.

Unfortunately, that is EXACTLY the problem. Marc's slides weren't
sexual - but they were erotic. Which brought about this whole 'lets
fix the CoC before next LCA' discussion.

> With the talk previously referred to, was the
> person intending to cause the audience to be
> sexually aroused??? Strange in such a conference
> if so.

No, or at least, I don't believe so.  May I suggest you watch the
keynote in question? Warning: Has mild profanity, and erotic imagery:
http://linuxconfau.blip.tv/file/4851926

--Rob