[Linux-aus] Linux Australia Code of Conduct

Grahame Jordan gbj at theforce.com.au
Fri Dec 2 15:07:09 EST 2011

Hi all,

There has been an inexhaustible supply of activity on this subject to
the extent that I am wondering what is this years' Linux conference about?
Do I need to fear that if I look the wrong way or joke in my usual
jovial fashion, will I get sent packing.

I totally agree with people treating other people with respect and that
all attendees should feel safe at these types of venues.
Maybe a G rating is appropriate or a PG13 if mild course language is
going to be used.

However this subject has the potential to overwhelm the main focus of
the conference. FOSS. The discussion on the mailing list certainly has been!

May I ask that we all be tolerant and respectful. Lets not end up
burning someone at the stake for a usually insignificant comment.

Lets just have fun