[Linux-aus] Fwd: [LACTTE] Notes for Council Meeting 2010/02/03

Jon 'maddog' Hall maddog at li.org
Mon Feb 15 15:11:47 EST 2010

>Just a thought and maybe a motivation for somebody to formulate such a
>letter and send it officially from Linux Australia - it'd have to come
>from an organisation IMO.

>BTW: If somebody is indeed keen to sit down and write such a letter, I
>can send a copy of what the MS distributor sent. I just cannot attach
>it to a publicly archived email.

I think it is a great idea, and (as an aside), when I was working for
Digital and I wanted to get my boss to send a letter, I often wrote the
letter myself and just gave it to them to forward on.

I found that my bosses often forwarded the letter ten minutes after I
sent it to them rather than wait a month until they "had the time to
write it."

md