[Linux-aus] AuDA conf.au domain submission
james at lovedthanlost.net
Mon Oct 26 09:15:52 EST 2009
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Steve Walsh wrote:
> My original reply appears to have been eaten by the internets, so I'm
> sending this to the list again
> Yes, the council is working on a reply to AUDA. We would prefer it if
> any community member who was intending to submit a proposal on the topic
> of the .conf.au namespace liaise with the council before sending their
> application in to ensure that we presenting a consistent message to AUDA.
Can I ask for a third time then:
1. Is the Council going to circulate the submission for comment?
2. Does the Council want any help with the submission?
* Pro Linux System Administration (http://tinyurl.com/linuxadmin)
* Pulling Strings with Puppet (http://tinyurl.com/pupbook)
* Pro Nagios 2.0 (http://tinyurl.com/pronagios)
* Hardening Linux (http://tinyurl.com/hardeninglinux)
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (MingW32)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the linux-aus