[Linux-aus] AuDA conf.au domain submission

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Wed Oct 21 15:36:08 EST 2009

My original reply appears to have been eaten by the internets, so I'm
sending this to the list again

Hi James

Yes, the council is working on a reply to AUDA. We would prefer it if
any community member who was intending to submit a proposal on the topic
of the .conf.au namespace liaise with the council before sending their
application in to ensure that we presenting a consistent message to AUDA.

regards

Steve