[Linux-aus] It's that time of year again

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Thu Jul 2 15:58:33 EST 2009

Jeremy Visser wrote:
> I had a long reply written to this e-mail, but I scrapped it, as I can't
> really think of anything worth saying. Perhaps it would be worth CC'ing
> kre at munnari.oz.au, the administrator of conf.au.

No. Seriously, no. This is not a good idea at all. The LA council has
invested huge amounts of time into this with AUDA and kre. Emailing kre
directly, (or even cc'ing him into the email) runs the very real risk of
undoing all the work various people have done over the years..

This is one of those things that is the way it is because that's the way
it is.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh