[Linux-aus] [Osia-discuss] I'm going to Flame & Dexs Housewarming Party and I'm bringing...

Steven D'Aprano steve at cybersource.com.au
Wed Feb 18 11:34:27 EST 2009

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:08:52 am flame wrote:
> Sorry if you get this more than once (or even once if you are not
> interested) as I've cross posted to a couple of mailing lists.
>
> Dex and I have recently moved to Glen Waverley in Melbourne's
> semi-outer eastern suburbs so we figured we would throw a little
> house warming party on Friday 27th of February 2009 at exactly
> 7:53pm and subject you all to our hospitality (if you are foolish
> enough to come along).

I take it that if we answer "I have no idea" to the question "Who the
hell are Flame and Dex, and why are they posting off-topic personal
party invitations to mailing lists?", we're not invited?

As amusing as your email was, it's off-topic and inappropriate to
osia-discuss. Please take it elsewhere.

--
Steven D'Aprano
Operations Manager