[Linux-aus] [LACTTE] Council meeting minutes 15/05/2008

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Mon May 19 06:59:44 EST 2008

On 5/19/08, Stewart Smith <stewart at linux.org.au> wrote:
> We'll be happy to answer specific queries but we just minute what we
> need to, which is mostly the final decisions; any specific points that
> need to be made (such as a dissenting view) we'll also make sure they're
> minuted.

Well, I'd like to know what the Australian Teacher advertising details
were. 'Package [1-4]' doesn't exactly explain, and a quick search of
my mail archives doesn't reveal anything.

(BTW it's 'consensus', not 'concensus' :)

--
Andrew Donnellan <><                   ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom
http://linux.org.au            http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com