[Linux-aus] Call For Volunteers: Linux Australia stand @ OpenCeBIT

Lindsay Holmwood lindsay at holmwood.id.au
Tue May 13 02:09:35 EST 2008

G'day all,
Linux Australia is looking for volunteers to man the stands at
OpenCeBIT, on the 20th-22nd of May 2008.

Volunteers will be answering people's questions about Linux and open
source, showing off a number of demos we have set up, and giving out
CDs and flyers.

People can volunteer from anywhere from 30 minutes to whole days.
We'll be looking after volunteers, with tea, coffee, and snacks.

If you're interested in volunteering, please email me off list. We'll
need as many people as possible to spread the load. :-)

Cheers,
Lindsay

--
http://slug.org.au/ (the Sydney Linux Users Group)